Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Passion Spring Style

Fashion is my passion along with many other things. I still can't believe that when I was 6 years old I threw a fit when my mother put me in a dress. I would put up a fight just so I would not have to wear a dress. How did I turn into such a girly girl? Although I still don't wear dresses that often now due to my insecurity of my ghostly white legs I will wear a dress every now and then. I love shopping, of course! What girl doesn't? And putting outfits and accessories together. These ares some of my finds for this spring that are on my wish list. Doesn't mean I will get to buy them though. But a girl can dream, right?


Victoria's Secret Embellished blouse


Victoria's Secret silk button front-henley top


Victoria's Secret necklace top in grey


Colin Stuart Basket weave thong sandal


Chinese Laundry in toffee


Express layered chain bauble necklace


BCBG watch


BCBG little white dress


Becca multi-way crochet bandeau swim suit


Express chiffon notch neck smocked dress

No comments:

Post a Comment