Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Prayer For You!






As time draws near, I am starting to get more and more excited for this baby boy to be born! We have a name picked out that we both love, however I started questioning the name last night. We love different, unique names that are not common, but I am starting to wonder if this name will become popular and trendy after time. That's what I do not want to happen. So for now we are keeping the name, but it may change or it may not. We do not share our names with others, not even our family. We've gotten lots of criticism in the past from others so we do not share. Which Karl and I think is best! Even if they say, "I promise, I wont make fun of the name." Yeah, right people!!!


Isaiah 44:24 "Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone."


Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O LORD, You are our Father, We are the clay, and You our potter; And all of us are the work of Your hand


Dear baby boy,


As your mother, I have so many dreams and desires for you, son. I also have many prayers for you. I pray that the rest of your time growing in my womb will be a healthy experience and you will develop fully and beautifully! When I was pregnant with your brother, your Daddy and I prayed for him everyday even about all the small details of how he would look. We wanted your brother to look like your Daddy with really blonde hair and big blue eyes and a smile so contagious with Daddy's intelligence and your Mommy's sense of style and creative/artistic side and compassion for others. Along with those details, for him to be a lover of Jesus and have a faith so strong to grow into a leader and a man of God. I have many prayers for you too, to be a follower of Jesus and to love him completely. I really want you to look like your brother E and have big sparkling blue eyes like he does! I pray that you would have a heart of gold and a sweet and gentle spirit. That you can learn from your Daddy about how to be a teacher and leader in this world and bring the lost to the true LIGHT of this world. We pray that you have this amazing brotherly bond with E and become best friends forever! I pray for your health and wellness and that you and all of our children will catch on to the philosophy that we believe about the importance of chiropractic care and healthy, holistic living.


Just two months away until the cold month of January when you will be born into this world. I can not wait to touch and love on you and kiss you all over your precious face. I can not wait to see what you look like and all of the details of how God created you to be. I can not wait to breast feed and have that motherly bond with you and know that you are getting the best possible nutrients. I can not wait to see your first smile and hear your first laugh. For your first steps and your first birthday and your first day of school. For your Daddy to teach you how to play ball and about math and all of the hard subjects that your Mommy is not good at! HA! I will teach you Arts and English!


There are many prayers and wishes that your Daddy and I have prayed about! We love you very much and look forward to a lifetime of joy and laughter and creating great memories with you, son!


Love You Forever,


Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment