Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Eve with my bestie!

I love this girl so much! Lisa and I have been friends since 7th grade, about 18 years now! She has two children, a boy and a girl! I found out I was expecting and about a month later she broke the great news to me that she was also pregnant! I was in stitches! We've never been pregnant at the same time and we've always talked about how fun it would be to have children the same age! I am due in just a few weeks and she is due in March! I am just loving it! We get to share all of our pregnancy cravings and fun stories together! She truly is the most wonderful friend I could ever ask for and I know that I was an answer to prayer for her!

Karl, Ev and I got to spend New Years Eve together with her and her husband Aaron and their children. Although we did not bring in the new year together due to a sleepy little boy, we had a great time eating and laughing til I peed my pants! Literally! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment