Saturday, March 13, 2010

Healthy Living



For those of you who know me well, know that I am very passionate about healthy living, great nutrition and treating your body like God's temple. If I ever go back to school it will to get a degree in nutrition.

I am not perfect, but I try my best to live a healthy life style. I do love to indulge in sweets every now and then. I do believe that sweets are ok in moderation. naturalnews.com is one of the best websites out there about living a healthy lifestyle. I believe that God has given me wisdom and having my husband go through chiropractic school has opened my eyes to a lot about how our body works and the best ways to treat our body when we become ill. I am learning vicariously through Karl and his amazing education! HAHA!

First of all eating a healthy, well balanced diet is most important. Lots of raw fruits and vegetables! Second, getting daily exercise is very important to great health. It gives you energy, helps reduce stress and anxiety and just makes you feel great... and keeps those pounds off. Third, chiropractic care!

Before meeting my husband I used to believe that chiropractic was for people who have had injuries or been in auto accidents or have had back pain or suffer from head aches. Although, chiropractic care is great and has helped millions of people, probably billions of people with pain, it is a wellness care too. People take the spine which is a vital component of our body for granted. Getting regular chiropractic adjustments helps to maintain a healthy balance in our body and keep the physical, chemical and mental stress of our day to day lives under control. If you get adjustments on a regular basis your body is much more likely to fight off diseases and sicknesses. Your spinal cord is attached to many organs and parts in your body. If your spine is out of place or sublexated there is a greater chance that your body and immune system will not fight off sickness. I have heard this saying before, "The power that made the body can heal the body." This is so true!

I am so passionate about chiropractic care. Not just because my husband is becoming a chiropractor, but because I truly believe it is one of the best things you can do for yourself! For those of you who have read my blog this far, I hope this has opened your eyes and you consider getting proper chiropractic care! If your insurance does not cover it or if you don't have insurance, most Dr.'s will work with you on a payment plan and are very affordable. Keep your spine aligned!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment